The Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor plugin allows you to add / edit / delete fields on the checkout form. You can change their order using the convenient UI. The plugin supports 15 types of widely used custom fields. You can send custom field data by email and also display it on the admin order page.
WooCommerce Easy Chekcout Field Editor Features
- Conditional Checkout Fields – show/hide fields based on value of other checkout fields.
- Show fields Under My Account/Edit Address Page.
- Edit /Manage Default woocommerce checkout fields
- Remove Default woocommerce Checkout fields
- Support For Additional FIelds
- Add new Custom Fields to Existing Shipping and Billing Address Form
- Reorder Custom fields with drag and drop UI
- Field Preview In Admin Panel
- Show submitted field details in order edition page.
- Show submitted field details in order emails.
- Show submitted field details in order conformation and view order page.
- Show submitted field details in WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips invoices.
- Restore to Default fields
- Possibility to show fields only if cart contains specified products or products from certain category
Supported Custom Fields
- Paragraph text field
- Dropdown Select
- Multi Select with select2 jquery
- Telephone Number
- Date Time picker
- Time picker
- Date Range picker
- Date Time Range picker.
Version 2.0.1 – 18 july 2020 Version 2.0.1 (18 july 2020) – Fix for shipping field order issue. Fix – Use of space for conditional fields Fix – Improvement in frontend JS
|File Size||911.22 KB|
|Demo Link||Demo Link|