WhatsStore is here to offer you a seamless transition from the backend of your store to the front end. Create Catalogue and Receive orders on WhatsApp Right from managing the product inventories to fulfilling orders, each and every aspect of your store could be settled through WhatsStore under one tab. Enjoy a manageable storefront with an easy user interface.
What to expect from WhatsStore SaaS – Online WhatsApp Store Builder
- WhatsStore offers 2 dashboards, both for the back and front end. It helps in the easy understanding of useful information.
- Easy to manage storefront by listing products and product categories.
- 6 different theme and all have 5 different color option (30 variance)
- Ease in creating tax and assigning rates to them.
- It offers a complete order summary and print of any given order.
- The store view on the front end allowing the users to enjoy their shopping process.
- Whatsapp Integration.
- Telegram integration for get notified on Telegram Bot when new order made
- Custom domain and Sub Domain
- Available in multiple languages.
Salient features of WhatsStore SaaS – Online WhatsApp Store Builder
Transition from the front end to the back end
The effective management of the store always requires a strong back end. Now, doesn’t matter if that store is online. It still would require an effectively functioning backend for a smooth front-end implementation. While you can manage product inventories and orders from the backend, you can fulfill the orders with an interactive front-end interface.
|File Size||62.30 MB|
|Demo Link||Demo Link|