Midrub has the essential features to start a business(plans subscriptions, coupon codes, tickets system, multilanguage support, multilanguage faq system, notification system, affiliates system, advanced api, possibility to add features in dynamic way and more).
You can customize Midrub by adding your wanted features, payments gateways, social networks for posting or signup, create your api’s endpoints in the easiest way you ever seen, create dashboard widgets, admin features and Midrub’s themes(html/css) with multilanguage support.
In the user’s panel each page from the main menu is an app with it’s styles, js, api, hooks, cron job methods and ajax methods. This makes Midrub to be fast, easy to customize and add new features. You can enable apps per plan. For example you can offer special features only for a plan.
The Posts app is an app for Midrub which allows to connect the most popular social networks and publish or schedule posts. The Posts app has 5 sections:
- Composer – connect social networks, schedule posts, get preview(individual preview for each social network is a urgent scheduled feature which will be available in a short time), get accounts based on the most used in the last 30 days, get popular hashtags from Twitter or Instagram in legal way and if you have Midrub Ads Manager you can boost posts on social networks, auto create ads based on your preferences and if you have Midrub Social Planner you can plan posts directly from the Composer’s tab.
- Sheduled – create new posts for selected date, see the sheduled posts, and delete posts. this section has a quick scheduler feature which allows posts scheduling with a click on the date.
- Insights – get insights for published posts. With one click you can get insights for scheduled posts, reply and moderate comments. In the same section you can get Insights for connected accounts, see the posts list, get individual insights, moderate, create and reply to comments.
- History – here you can see all scheduled, drafted and published posts. By clicking on the Details button you will get the post’s content and list with social networks where will be published or were published. If was an error, Midrub will show the error message and user will understand what is wrong. From History you can generate even reports for published posts.
- RSS Feeds – allows to create a list with RSS Feeds, enable or disable them, search and delete them. By clicking on Manage you will get other 5 sections from where you can automatize the RSS posting or schedule only the posts you want. RSS posting has more options which will help you to publish posts as you want. In the RSS’s History you can get information about posting and error messages. You can even generate reports.
|File Size||24.16 MB|
|Demo Link||Demo Link|