Leverage WhatsApp as platform to accept orders.
Create a digital menu for your Restaurant or Bar. Share with your clients and let them order via Mobile
In the era of covid, restaurants need modern and clean solutions for their traditional way of working. Being closer to their customer is a game-changer.
With this tool, they can create both a digital menu and the QR for it. Next, the customer goes to the menu, makes the order, and sends the order on WhatsApp.
Benefits for project owner
- Start a subscription business in less than 10 min
- Accept subscription via Stripe, PayPal, Paddle, PayStact and Local
- Robust solution with no additional monthly charges or any extra service need.
- No time need to run this business. It is completely automated and scalable.
- Take advantage of this pandemic, and turn it into your favor.
Benefits for restaurants
- Offer their customers to order via WhatsApp.
- All they need is their WhatsApp. Bussiness or Regular WhatsApp works the same
- ECO friendly. I big restaurant menu = 1 tree. Yes, for real.
Benefits for customers
- Order via whatsapp, and start direct chat with the restaurant
- Pay directly on making the order on Cash On Deliver
- They will be able to quickly see the correct item price. They are able to select different item variants and variant’s extras.
|File Size||75.52 MB|
|Demo Link||Demo Link|
update to 2.6.0 please
I have problems, “Enable variants”, after adding variants to the menu even clicking on variants the button “add to cart” does not appear.
Variants also do not appear in the user’s admin panel.
Greetings in which file to configure smtp and how do I configure it
can you upload latest version
A larael developer panel keeps showing at the bottom of the website. How do I turn that off?
set debug false on env file
Thanks, also noticed the subscription doesnt seem to work. One can just register and it will effectively be open
where did you find the db file
i have error The Process class relies on proc_open, which is not available on your PHP installation.
contact your hoster/ talk to him to activating proc_open